Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Huntsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Madison County named the country's Best Place to Live to Weather the Economy by Forbes.
- We also have a dedicated Pediatric Emergency Room at our Women & Children's Hospital.
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Big Spring Jam, Broadway Theater League,Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, United States Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Monte Sano State Park and Bridgstreet Townecenter are just some of the main attractions!
- The Emergency Department sees approximately 130,000 patient visits per year.
- We are a community on the move,rich with values and traditions while progressing with new ideas,exciting technologies and creative talents.
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor's highest possible "AAA" bond rating for strength of the local economy.
- Huntsville Hospital seeks BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our current staff of 30+ Physicians.
- We are a progressive 75+ bed Emergency Department looking for additional coverage.
- Hot Jobs and the United States Commerce Department's Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Huntsville is listed among the top-performing cities for salary growth in the nation, according to Yahoo!
- Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama,and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work.
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville.
- The position offers an excellent compensation package including a highly competitive salary with RVU-based incentives, paid vacation, CME allowance, health and life insurance, malpractice insurance, and a 401k plan with employer contribution.
- The hospital has 24/7 in-house Radiology, Cardiology, Trauma, Ortho and Neuro Coverage.
- Our community's unique characteristics are a worldwide attraction and will certainly provide a place for you and your family to flourish.
- 1 Best City Needs an Emergency Medicine Physician!
- Community boasts more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other.
- Public schools boast more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country.
- With a population of 386,661 in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment.
- Huntsville Hospital is a Level I Trauma Center and the Regional Referral Center for North Alabama and Southern Tennessee.
- Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out.
- Emergency Medicine Job in Huntsville, AL.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the United States by Business Week.
- Take a video trip around the world of Huntsville Hospital at Or check us out on YouTube.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago