Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $330,000 with a potential salary of $470,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Northwest, Iowa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employed position with Big Income potential.
- Residency program on site and you can be an attending if wanted.
- More than 200,000 people live in the tri-state metropolitan area.
- Regional Airport, multiple colleges in town or near.11 Most Secure Town to Live.3 Most Affordable to Live and.1 in Metro Food Growth.
- Elevate Healthcare Consultants.
- Matt Robbins MS.
- Currently represent a Position for an Emergency Medicine Physician in the Midwest.
- Enjoy shopping with major retailers and small specialty shops catering the discriminating shopper who is selective, quality-minded and service conscious.
- Schedule is 4, 10 hour shifts a day and you have the ability to choose best fitting - 6a-4p, 10a-8p, 4p-2a, 8p-6a, - expected to work 12-16 shifts a month though there is extra shifts to be taken whenever you desire more income - never work over 5 shifts in a row - schedule set 3 months out.
- Sign on bonus, relocation stipend, student loan forgiveness, health benefits, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K and 457b/457f given.
- Day shifts have two providers covering, Nurse Practitioners on site except 2am-10am and you will always have a Scribe.
- After 1,800 hours, begin getting $227 an hour, shift differential is an additional $44 an hour and Holiday coverage is an extra $15 an hour.
- No admissions, Hospitalist cover unassigned patients, 22 bed ED, Level 3 Trauma with an 30,000+ patient visit average per year.
- Explore the contemporary system of modern structures, pockets of historical architecture, skyways and plazas.
- Base Salary of $161 - $171 an hour, $8 for every wRVU completed earning an extra $55 -$78,000 a year, and a Quality/Patient Experience bonus paying between $28,000-$55,000 a year - Current physicians earning anywhere between $330,000 - $475,000 a year.
- Downtown is home of financial, medical and health facilities, riverfront walking trails and the city's art and convention centers.
- Community serves as the regional hub for business, employment, industry, retail trade, medical care, and educational opportunities.
- 7 physicians with an average of 8 years tenure here, looking to add another to the team.
This perm job opening was posted
by Elevate Healthcare Consultants.