Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $360,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (McComb) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1 patients per hour.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Board Certified in EM/IM/FP.
- Double APP coverage.
- Double Physician Coverage.
- The area boasts an inviting landscape with plentiful natural areas for fishing, hunting, hiking, camping with beautiful rivers perfect for canoeing.
- Specialties accepted.
- Physician Benefits.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- 44,000 Annual ER volume.
- Physician Requirements.
- Southwest Regional is a modern facility with 165 licensed beds offering advanced equipment and a broad range of services to patients.
- Independent Contractor status.
- We are seeking Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN or Moonlighting Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our great team in McComb, MS.
- McComb, Mississippi is situated 2 hours north of New Orleans and 1 hours south of Jackson.
- 10 hour Shift Length.
- Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center is a fully integrated and comprehensive health system serving seven counties in southwest Mississippi and two parishes in eastern Louisiana.
- Emergency Department features.
- Current on Acls, Atls and Pals certification.
- Competitive hourly rates.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services