Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Morton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located directly off of I-20, Morton is conveniently situated near Jackson, Mississippi, the state's capital.
- Possess a current, unrestricted.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Physician Benefits.
- We are seeking Emergency Department Physicians for opportunites in our Morton, MS location.
- 7,000 annual ED volume.
- Acls, Atls and Pals.
- Scott Regional Hospital opened in June 1993, proving quality health care to the people of Morton, Mississippi and the surrounding area.
- A 24-hour emergency department is staffed with qualified emergency room hospitalists and family nurse practitioners and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Morton, Mississippi is a small city.
- It has the advantages of all small cities in America: low crime rate, cohesive community relationships, support of the family unit.
- Short Drive from Jackson, Mississippi.
- However, because of its proximity to urban life, its citizens have the unique opportunity of experiencing the best of both urban as well as small town life.
- Emergency Department features.
- Physician Requirements.
- The facility is a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital and a division of the Rush Health System located in Meridian, Mississippi.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services