Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Dyersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Qualitas is the internal locum's division for Envision Physician Services.
- The facility I represent is below and they have an immediate need for emergency medicine coverage.
- Paid travel & lodging.
- We currently are seeking BC/BE EM, IM or FP physicians with emergency medicine experience for a site in Dyersburg Tennessee.
- I can be reached at or by email at.
- Med Host/HMS EMR.
- 1099 status.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible EM or IM/FP with 1 year of emergency medicine experience.
- Acls, Atls and Pals required.
- ED Annual Volume: 30k.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Paid credentialing fees and assistance with all paperwork.
- Physician shift times: 6a-6p, 11a-11p, 6p-6a.
- 225 beds.
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center-EM (Dyersburg, TN).
- App shift times: 9a-9p, 12p-12a.
This locum job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services