Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Waycross) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 21-bed ED.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Level II trauma designation.
- Paid travel & lodging.
- 13% admission rate.
- I can be reached at or by email at.
- 50,000 annual volume.
- Shift times are: (7a-7p), (11a-11p), (7p-7a).
- 231-bed facility.
- Paid credentialing fees and assistance with all paperwork.
- BC/BE EM (Abem/Aobem).
- 1099 status.
- Excellent compensation.
- 4-bed Fast Track.
- Memorial Satilla Health-EM (Waycross, GA).
- The facility I represent is below and they have an immediate need for emergency medicine coverage.
- Do you have time for locum work or extra income?
- APP coverage from (7a-7p), (9a-9p), (7p-7a).
- Qualitas is the internal locum's division for EmCare/Envision Physician Services.
- We currently are seeking BC/BE EM physicians with Emergency Medicine experience for a site in Waycross Georgia.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services