Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Point) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- Board Eligible/Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in West Point, MS.
- EMR: All Scripts.
- West Point, with a population of approximately 17,000, is the county seat of Clay County Mississippi.
- North Mississippi Medical Center - West Point is a Level IV Trauma Center, including a 24-hour, 10 bed emergency room and a six-bed ICU/unit.
- Two major universities, two community colleges, an extensive industrial base, a nice regional airport, international port access via the Tenn -Tom waterway, and the rich farm land, have made the Golden Triangle one of the state's fastest growing areas.
- Shift Length: 6:00am - 6:00pm OR 6:00pm - 6:00am.
- West Point is also located at the apex of the "Golden Triangle" which is comprised of the cities of West Point, Columbus, and Starkville.
- The emergency department sees an annual volume of 14,500.
- It resides on the fertile northeast "black prairie" region of the state and had its early beginnings as an agricultural and railroad town.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago