Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Meridian) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Approximately 30,000 visits annually.
- Level 3 Trauma Center.
- Rush Health Systems is searching for an additional BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician for the Emergency Department at Rush Foundation Hospital.
- Join the leading healthcare provider and the largest employer in our region, encompassing a 215-bed acute care hospital, a multi-specialty clinic, a 49-bed Ltac hospital, five critical access hospitals and thirty clinics which serve as excellent referral sources.
- East Central Mississippi is a great location with moderate climate allowing for year-round enjoyment of outdoor activities.
- 28 Bed Emergency Department.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Meridian, MS.
- 36 Hours Physician Coverage.
- 16 Hours Scribe Coverage.
- Team Support, Quality Care and Excellent Clinical Leadership.
- 16 Hours NP Coverage.
- Warm, welcoming communities along with our central location providing easy access to nearby major cities, make Meridian, MS a great place to live.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago