Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Meridian) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Meridian, MS.
- 36 Hours Physician Coverage.
- 28 Bed Emergency Department.
- Level 3 Trauma Center.
- East Central Mississippi is a great location with moderate climate allowing for year-round enjoyment of outdoor activities.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Rush Health Systems is searching for an additional BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician for the Emergency Department at Rush Foundation Hospital.
- Warm, welcoming communities along with our central location providing easy access to nearby major cities, make Meridian, MS a great place to live.
- Team Support, Quality Care and Excellent Clinical Leadership.
- 16 Hours NP Coverage.
- Join the leading healthcare provider and the largest employer in our region, encompassing a 215-bed acute care hospital, a multi-specialty clinic, a 49-bed Ltac hospital, five critical access hospitals and thirty clinics which serve as excellent referral sources.
- Approximately 30,000 visits annually.
- 16 Hours Scribe Coverage.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.