Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Meridian) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 16 Hours NP Coverage.
- 28 Bed Emergency Department.
- Level 3 Trauma Center.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Join the leading healthcare provider and the largest employer in our region, encompassing a 215-bed acute care hospital, a multi-specialty clinic, a 49-bed Ltac hospital, five critical access hospitals and thirty clinics which serve as excellent referral sources.
- Rush Health Systems is searching for an additional BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician for the Emergency Department at Rush Foundation Hospital.
- East Central Mississippi is a great location with moderate climate allowing for year-round enjoyment of outdoor activities.
- 36 Hours Physician Coverage.
- Team Support, Quality Care and Excellent Clinical Leadership.
- Approximately 30,000 visits annually.
- Warm, welcoming communities along with our central location providing easy access to nearby major cities, make Meridian, MS a great place to live.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Meridian, MS.
- 16 Hours Scribe Coverage.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.