Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Meridian) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 28 Bed Emergency Department.
- Team Support, Quality Care and Excellent Clinical Leadership.
- Level 3 Trauma Center.
- 16 Hours Scribe Coverage.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Meridian, MS.
- Approximately 30,000 visits annually.
- 16 Hours NP Coverage.
- Join the leading healthcare provider and the largest employer in our region, encompassing a 215-bed acute care hospital, a multi-specialty clinic, a 49-bed Ltac hospital, five critical access hospitals and thirty clinics which serve as excellent referral sources.
- 36 Hours Physician Coverage.
- Warm, welcoming communities along with our central location providing easy access to nearby major cities, make Meridian, MS a great place to live.
- East Central Mississippi is a great location with moderate climate allowing for year-round enjoyment of outdoor activities.
- Rush Health Systems is searching for an additional BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician for the Emergency Department at Rush Foundation Hospital.
- Flexible scheduling.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.