Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dyersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- 16 bed ED.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Tennova Healthcare Dyersburg Regional is licensed for 225 beds and is the sole provider of acute care services within a 35 mile radius.
- Dyersburg has a wonderful small-town feel yet offers many amenities.
- Enjoy southern charm and a simpler way of life.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Quality care.
- It offers one of the highest-rated school systems in the state, minimal driving distance to several major cities including Memphis 1hour 30 minutes South, Nashville 2 hours 30 minutes East and St. Louis 3 hours North, and numerous local parks and recreation areas.
- Tennova Healthcare Dyersburg Regional Hospital seeks a board-certified Emergency Medicine Physician for an employment arrangement.
- Quality of Life.
- We are seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible: Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice physicians with ER experience.
- It's the perfect place to live, work, and raise a family.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- 31,000 Annual ED Volume.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Midlevel Providers shifts 9a-9p, 12p-12a.
- EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- The city of Dyersburg is a home-town community of more than 20,000 and the hospital serves a population of greater than 100,000.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- MedHost EMR.
- Quality people.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- MD or DO would be considered.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Physician shifts Day 6a-6p, Swing 3p-12a (flexible), Night 6p-6a.
- Acls, Atls, Pals required.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Envision Physician Services