Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dyersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The city of Dyersburg is a home-town community of more than 20,000 and the hospital serves a population of greater than 100,000.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- MD or DO would be considered.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- MedHost EMR.
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Physician shifts Day 6a-6p, Swing 3p-12a (flexible), Night 6p-6a.
- Tennova Healthcare Dyersburg Regional Hospital seeks a board-certified Emergency Medicine Physician for an employment arrangement.
- Dyersburg has a wonderful small-town feel yet offers many amenities.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- We are seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible: Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice physicians with ER experience.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Acls, Atls, Pals required.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- It's the perfect place to live, work, and raise a family.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Enjoy southern charm and a simpler way of life.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Midlevel Providers shifts 9a-9p, 12p-12a.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- 16 bed ED.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality people.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Quality of Life.
- 31,000 Annual ED Volume.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Tennova Healthcare Dyersburg Regional is licensed for 225 beds and is the sole provider of acute care services within a 35 mile radius.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- It offers one of the highest-rated school systems in the state, minimal driving distance to several major cities including Memphis 1hour 30 minutes South, Nashville 2 hours 30 minutes East and St. Louis 3 hours North, and numerous local parks and recreation areas.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Quality care.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services