Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (McKenzie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- McKenzie's Elevation is 430 feet above sea level.
- We believe in the power of people to create great care.
- A 45-bed, acute care facility, accredited by The Joint Commission, that provides a range of services including inpatient and outpatient care, and emergency, medical and surgical services.
- 23 industries are located in McKenzie.
- Freed-Hardeman in Henderson.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- And Murray State University in Murray, Kentucky.
- Independent Contractor status.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- McKenzie has a population of approximately 5,300.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- Is your community healthcare provider.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- McKenzie is located in Carroll County, with Huntingdon being the County Seat.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- Quality care.
- McKenzie is home to Bethel College and Tennessee Technology Center.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- The County Population is approximately 29,475.
- We are dedicated to keeping the community healthy and strive to exceed patient expectations.
- McKenzie is located midway between Nashville, the state capitol, and Memphis.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Mckenzie Regional Hospital.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Other nearby colleges and universities include the University of Tennessee-Martin.
- Physician Benefits.
- Jackson State Community College, Lambuth University, Lane University and Union University in Jackson.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in McKenzie, TN.
- We are seeking Emergency.
- Quality of Life.
- Quality people.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services