Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (McKenzie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- McKenzie is located midway between Nashville, the state capitol, and Memphis.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- McKenzie has a population of approximately 5,300.
- Quality of Life.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- McKenzie is located in Carroll County, with Huntingdon being the County Seat.
- Jackson State Community College, Lambuth University, Lane University and Union University in Jackson.
- Is your community healthcare provider.
- We believe in the power of people to create great care.
- Physician Benefits.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- We are dedicated to keeping the community healthy and strive to exceed patient expectations.
- Quality people.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in McKenzie, TN.
- McKenzie is home to Bethel College and Tennessee Technology Center.
- Quality care.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- McKenzie's Elevation is 430 feet above sea level.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Other nearby colleges and universities include the University of Tennessee-Martin.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- A 45-bed, acute care facility, accredited by The Joint Commission, that provides a range of services including inpatient and outpatient care, and emergency, medical and surgical services.
- Mckenzie Regional Hospital.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- 23 industries are located in McKenzie.
- Independent Contractor status.
- And Murray State University in Murray, Kentucky.
- Freed-Hardeman in Henderson.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- The County Population is approximately 29,475.
- We are seeking Emergency.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services