Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (McKenzie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- Other nearby colleges and universities include the University of Tennessee-Martin.
- We are seeking Emergency.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- A 45-bed, acute care facility, accredited by The Joint Commission, that provides a range of services including inpatient and outpatient care, and emergency, medical and surgical services.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- We believe in the power of people to create great care.
- McKenzie's Elevation is 430 feet above sea level.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- The County Population is approximately 29,475.
- Physician Benefits.
- McKenzie is home to Bethel College and Tennessee Technology Center.
- McKenzie is located in Carroll County, with Huntingdon being the County Seat.
- Is your community healthcare provider.
- Independent Contractor status.
- And Murray State University in Murray, Kentucky.
- We are dedicated to keeping the community healthy and strive to exceed patient expectations.
- Freed-Hardeman in Henderson.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality of Life.
- Jackson State Community College, Lambuth University, Lane University and Union University in Jackson.
- Quality care.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in McKenzie, TN.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- McKenzie has a population of approximately 5,300.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality people.
- Mckenzie Regional Hospital.
- 23 industries are located in McKenzie.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- McKenzie is located midway between Nashville, the state capitol, and Memphis.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services