Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (McKenzie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A 45-bed, acute care facility, accredited by The Joint Commission, that provides a range of services including inpatient and outpatient care, and emergency, medical and surgical services.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in McKenzie, TN.
- Freed-Hardeman in Henderson.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- McKenzie is home to Bethel College and Tennessee Technology Center.
- Quality care.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- McKenzie is located in Carroll County, with Huntingdon being the County Seat.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- McKenzie has a population of approximately 5,300.
- We believe in the power of people to create great care.
- Other nearby colleges and universities include the University of Tennessee-Martin.
- 23 industries are located in McKenzie.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- And Murray State University in Murray, Kentucky.
- Quality of Life.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- McKenzie is located midway between Nashville, the state capitol, and Memphis.
- Quality people.
- McKenzie's Elevation is 430 feet above sea level.
- The County Population is approximately 29,475.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- We are dedicated to keeping the community healthy and strive to exceed patient expectations.
- Independent Contractor status.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Is your community healthcare provider.
- Mckenzie Regional Hospital.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Jackson State Community College, Lambuth University, Lane University and Union University in Jackson.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- We are seeking Emergency.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Physician Benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services