Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (McKenzie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- And Murray State University in Murray, Kentucky.
- McKenzie is home to Bethel College and Tennessee Technology Center.
- McKenzie has a population of approximately 5,300.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Mckenzie Regional Hospital.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Quality care.
- A 45-bed, acute care facility, accredited by The Joint Commission, that provides a range of services including inpatient and outpatient care, and emergency, medical and surgical services.
- The County Population is approximately 29,475.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Quality of Life.
- McKenzie is located midway between Nashville, the state capitol, and Memphis.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in McKenzie, TN.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- We are seeking Emergency.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- We believe in the power of people to create great care.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality people.
- Jackson State Community College, Lambuth University, Lane University and Union University in Jackson.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- 23 industries are located in McKenzie.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Other nearby colleges and universities include the University of Tennessee-Martin.
- We are dedicated to keeping the community healthy and strive to exceed patient expectations.
- Is your community healthcare provider.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- McKenzie is located in Carroll County, with Huntingdon being the County Seat.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- Freed-Hardeman in Henderson.
- McKenzie's Elevation is 430 feet above sea level.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Physician Benefits.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services