Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (McKenzie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- McKenzie has a population of approximately 5,300.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Jackson State Community College, Lambuth University, Lane University and Union University in Jackson.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- Is your community healthcare provider.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- A 45-bed, acute care facility, accredited by The Joint Commission, that provides a range of services including inpatient and outpatient care, and emergency, medical and surgical services.
- Freed-Hardeman in Henderson.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- McKenzie is located midway between Nashville, the state capitol, and Memphis.
- Quality care.
- Other nearby colleges and universities include the University of Tennessee-Martin.
- McKenzie is located in Carroll County, with Huntingdon being the County Seat.
- We are seeking Emergency.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- And Murray State University in Murray, Kentucky.
- The County Population is approximately 29,475.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- Quality of Life.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- We believe in the power of people to create great care.
- Quality people.
- 23 industries are located in McKenzie.
- Mckenzie Regional Hospital.
- McKenzie's Elevation is 430 feet above sea level.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Physician Benefits.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- We are dedicated to keeping the community healthy and strive to exceed patient expectations.
- McKenzie is home to Bethel College and Tennessee Technology Center.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in McKenzie, TN.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services