Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Martin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A 100-bed facility offering inpatient and outpatient care, emergency service, heart care, diagnostic imaging, pediatric medicine, physical therapy, and a range of specialties.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- Independent Contractor status.
- We are seeking Emergency.
- Ambitious but realistic county programs and goals have resulted in a pattern or progress that evokes a strong sense of pride from residents of the five incorporated towns in Weakley County.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in Martin, TN.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- We are your hometown health provider.
- We believe in the power of people to create great care.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- We're 78 healthcare professionals strong.
- Visitors to Weakley County quickly become aware of the pride and cooperative spirit of Weakley County residents.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- Volunteer Community Hospital is your community healthcare provider.
- Physician Benefits.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- The quality of life in Weakley County is surely unsurpassed with its inviting residential atmosphere, educational opportunities, recreational facilities and programs, health care systems and easy way of life.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services