Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Martin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A 100-bed facility offering inpatient and outpatient care, emergency service, heart care, diagnostic imaging, pediatric medicine, physical therapy, and a range of specialties.
- Visitors to Weakley County quickly become aware of the pride and cooperative spirit of Weakley County residents.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- The quality of life in Weakley County is surely unsurpassed with its inviting residential atmosphere, educational opportunities, recreational facilities and programs, health care systems and easy way of life.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in Martin, TN.
- We believe in the power of people to create great care.
- We are your hometown health provider.
- We're 78 healthcare professionals strong.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Physician Benefits.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Volunteer Community Hospital is your community healthcare provider.
- Ambitious but realistic county programs and goals have resulted in a pattern or progress that evokes a strong sense of pride from residents of the five incorporated towns in Weakley County.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- We are seeking Emergency.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services