Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lexington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are a Joint Commission accredited facility and a recipient of the Summit Award.
- Bring yourself or bring your family.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- Henderson County Community Hospital is your community healthcare provider.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in Lexington, TN.
- Physician Benefits.
- We are seeking Emergency.
- Henderson County Community Hospital offers emergency care services when you need them most.
- Come to visit, plan to stay!
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- The emergency department team is ready to assist you in emergency situations.
- We believe in the power of people to create great care.
- The trails wind through the forest and fields and along the lakeshores and streams of Natchez Park.
- You will never be wondering what to do!
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- One may visit.
- Also houses the Natchez Trace State Park, which has 13 miles of hiking trails, ranging from one-half mile up to 4 miles.
- Henderson County is rich in history and recreation.
- The Beech River Cultural Museum or one of the seven beautiful lakes.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Our emergency department is a specialized area of the hospital designed to care for patients with acute illnesses and urgent injuries.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- We're more than 90 healthcare professionals strong.
- And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we.
- A 45-bed facility with complete inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, medical, surgical and emergency care.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services