Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jackson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- We're 175 healthcare professionals strong.
- Current Acls certification (Atls and Pals also preferred).
- Physician Benefits.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine specialties accepted.
- Regional Hospital of Jackson is your community healthcare provider.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- A 152-bed facility including inpatient and outpatient, diagnostic, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- We believe in the power of people to create great care.
- Jackson offers not just one attraction - it's a whole package: Sports, festivals, shopping, entertainment, pageantry and legends.
- Located on Interstate 40, halfway between Memphis Beale Street and Nashvilles Music Row, Jackson is at the center of a 21-county tour area and the intersection of Music and Rock-A-Billy Highways.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Independent Contractor status.
- We are an accredited Joint Commission hospital with an accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Stop by, we're right on I-40, on your way to everywhere!
- We are seeking Emergency.
- This prime location lies within a days drive of 75% of the nations major markets.
- Department Physicians for opportunities in Jackson, TN.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services