Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Dickson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Free standing ED associated with Tri Star Horizon.
- Annual volume 8,500.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- BC/BE EM (Abem/Aobem).
- Single physician coverage with 8 hour of APP coverage daily.
- Once credentialed at the Main, providers will be credentialed for the sister freestanding emergency department.
- TriStar Horizon Medical Center-EM (Dickson, TN).
- 10 ED beds.
- Natchez Fsed-EM (Dickson, TN).
- EMR is Meditech, P-Doc.
- Site is seeking a candidate who is willing to work 6-8 shift per month.
- 18% admission rate.
- Paid travel & lodging.
- Atls, Pals, Acls.
- 1099 status.
- BC/BE EM, or (IM, FP with 2 years of ED experience.
- 157-bed community hospital.
- Patient range - Ped - Geri.
- 24-bed ED.
- Tiva Healthcare is the internal locum's division of Envision Physician Services.
- Competitive compensation.
- The facilities I represent are below and they have an immediate need for emergency medicine coverage.
- Acls, Pals.
- Paid credentialing fees and assistance with all paperwork.
- EMR system: P-Docs (Meditech).
- We are currently seeking Emergency Medicine physicians with experience for multiple sites across the nation specifically in Dickson Tennessee.
- Shift times: 7a-7a, 7p-7a.
- APP coverage from (9a-9p), (1p-1a).
- All patient age range.
- 37,500 annual volume.
- I can be reached at or by email at.
- Shift times are: (7a-7p), (11a-11p), (7p-7a).
This locum job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services