Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Come to this stretch of land and you'll get the big and bright music scene you expected.
- You'll work 12-hour shifts (5a-5p, 7a-7p, 5p-5a, 7p-7a or 11a-11p) in a facility that sees about 50k in annual volume.
- But good tunes and better barbeque is just the beginning when you get to the Volunteer State.
- You can get started as soon as we get you credentialed.
- There's still a lot to discover here.
- Or find out what it means to order up a classic Tennessee "meat-and-three" lunch.
- Come learn a bit about America's past at antebellum mansions and historical battlefields.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Tennessee.
- Not licensed in Tennessee?
- We'll get you a license and even pay the fees.
- We have a new opportunity for a board-certified Emergency Medicine physician to practice about 20 minutes outside of downtown Memphis.
- On top of that, your travel will be paid for, housing and rental car provided and occurrence malpractice coverage included.
- Or just head out into the wild unknown and hike, bike, camp or fish to your heart's content.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago