Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lexington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- You will never be wondering what to do!
- Quality people.
- A 45-bed facility with complete inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we.
- Our emergency department is a specialized area of the hospital designed to care for patients with acute illnesses and urgent injuries.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality care.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Henderson County is rich in history and recreation.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- We are a Joint Commission accredited facility and a recipient of the Summit Award.
- One may visit.
- We're more than 90 healthcare professionals strong.
- Quality of Life.
- Come to visit, plan to stay!
- The trails wind through the forest and fields and along the lakeshores and streams of Natchez Park.
- The emergency department team is ready to assist you in emergency situations.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Also houses the Natchez Trace State Park, which has 13 miles of hiking trails, ranging from one-half mile up to 4 miles.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- The Beech River Cultural Museum or one of the seven beautiful lakes.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- We believe in the power of people to create great care.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Bring yourself or bring your family.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Henderson County Community Hospital is your community healthcare provider.
- Henderson County Community Hospital offers emergency care services when you need them most.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services