Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lexington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The emergency department team is ready to assist you in emergency situations.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Quality care.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- We're more than 90 healthcare professionals strong.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Quality of Life.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- The Beech River Cultural Museum or one of the seven beautiful lakes.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- We are a Joint Commission accredited facility and a recipient of the Summit Award.
- And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- One may visit.
- Henderson County Community Hospital is your community healthcare provider.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Henderson County is rich in history and recreation.
- You will never be wondering what to do!
- A 45-bed facility with complete inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Bring yourself or bring your family.
- Our emergency department is a specialized area of the hospital designed to care for patients with acute illnesses and urgent injuries.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Quality people.
- Come to visit, plan to stay!
- Also houses the Natchez Trace State Park, which has 13 miles of hiking trails, ranging from one-half mile up to 4 miles.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Henderson County Community Hospital offers emergency care services when you need them most.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- We believe in the power of people to create great care.
- The trails wind through the forest and fields and along the lakeshores and streams of Natchez Park.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services