Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.
- Putting patients first.
- Candidates must be Board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- They officially opened their newly completed three-story tower, which houses their new Joint and Spine Center, and a state-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit.
- Focusing on leading hospitals in core communities.
- They have also recently renovated and expanded the Joseph M. Still Burn and Wound Clinic, the largest inpatient burn center in the United States.
- Envision is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians at Doctors of Augusta located in Augusta, GA.
- Investing in our communities.
- The past few years have been exciting times for Doctors Hospital, a 354- licensed bed facility located in Augusta, GA.
- Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia's second largest city offers its visitors and residents traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, education opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports.
- Improving local operations through efficient use of resources.
- Building strong physician relationships.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services