Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dublin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Two hours from Atlanta and the Hartsfield Airport.
- APP Shifts: 8a-8p, 12p-12a, 4p-4a.
- EmCare is searching for a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Physician Shifts: 6a-6p, 11a-11p, 6p-6a.
- Along with this great location.
- In addition, Fairview provides specialty services through facilities such as the Sleep Center at Fairview Park, the Same Day Surgery Center, the Heart Center at Fairview Park, and the Women's Imaging Center.
- Fairview has 36,000 annual patient visits and a 19-bed ED.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Provides community healthcare services including a 24-hr Emergency Room, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, and rehabilitation therapy services.
- Strategically located in the heart of Georgia, the city of Dublin is only one hour from Macon.
- 40,000 Annual Visits.
- 22-Bed ED.
- 36 hours of physician, 36 hours of APP coverage.
- Two hours from the beautiful coast of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Recently ranked as one of the 100 Top Hospitals in America, Fairview Park is a state-of-the-art, 190-bed acute care facility, conveniently located in the heart of middle GA.
- Level III trauma center.
- Chest Pain & Stroke Center.
- This is an independent contract status.
- Comes: traffic-less streets, reasonable taxes, good schools, and tightly knit neighborhoods.
- To join our prestigious practice at Fairview Park Hospital located in Dublin, Georgia.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services