Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- There is an immediate need for a Board Certified / Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician to become a part of the EM team at Hendersonville Medical Center.
- Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds.
- Tristar-Hendersonville Medical Center - serving Nashville's northern tier for the past 20 years, noted for cardiology, neurosurgery, obstetrics and orthopedics.
- Nashville is rated by both Frommer's and Travel and Leisure as one of "The Best Places to Go in 2017".
- Sister facility to Tristar-Centennial Medical Center, HCA's tertiary center for Nashville.
- ED managed by EmCare.
- More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the.
- The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hendersonville, TN.
- 1 industry!
- Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
- Coverage: Physicians and Advanced Practitioners.
- For more community information, visit and.
- Volume: 38,000.
- Emergency Medicine Opportunity near Nashville, Tennessee!
- Shift Time Physician: 6a-6p, 10a-10p, 6p-6a.
- Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
- Staff consists of 353 physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago