Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We are currently looking to fill these shifts for November and will be looking for December availability soon!
- We are not accepting Visa candidates.
- Location: 1 hr.
- Reference: Cmcp.
- Great dept.
- Fast Credentialing.
- Must have ER experience, have a current & non-restricted DEA & AL License, Clean Databank and No significant malpractice history.
- All shifts run 8am-8am (36 & 48 hrs are allowed if available).
- Interested & qualified candidates must forward a current CV (Microsoft Word format is highly preferred) along with your desired hourly rate to.
- Do you know of a physician with ER experience seeking to moonlight?
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 18, 19, 22nd starting at Noon - 23, 24, 25, 26.
- We will have on-going shifts available every month.
- From Birmingham near Tuscaloosa - Census 13-15K annual visits and No trauma.
- That is well staffed & equipped!
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Physician Providers, Inc..