Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Martin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality people.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- A 100-bed facility offering inpatient and outpatient care, emergency service, heart care, diagnostic imaging, pediatric medicine, physical therapy, and a range of specialties.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Visitors to Weakley County quickly become aware of the pride and cooperative spirit of Weakley County residents.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality care.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- The quality of life in Weakley County is surely unsurpassed with its inviting residential atmosphere, educational opportunities, recreational facilities and programs, health care systems and easy way of life.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Quality of Life.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- We are your hometown health provider.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Ambitious but realistic county programs and goals have resulted in a pattern or progress that evokes a strong sense of pride from residents of the five incorporated towns in Weakley County.
- We believe in the power of people to create great care.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Volunteer Community Hospital is your community healthcare provider.
- We're 78 healthcare professionals strong.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services