Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · September 17, 2021
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Martin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- The quality of life in Weakley County is surely unsurpassed with its inviting residential atmosphere, educational opportunities, recreational facilities and programs, health care systems and easy way of life.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Ambitious but realistic county programs and goals have resulted in a pattern or progress that evokes a strong sense of pride from residents of the five incorporated towns in Weakley County.
- A 100-bed facility offering inpatient and outpatient care, emergency service, heart care, diagnostic imaging, pediatric medicine, physical therapy, and a range of specialties.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- We are your hometown health provider.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Quality of Life.
- Volunteer Community Hospital is your community healthcare provider.
- Visitors to Weakley County quickly become aware of the pride and cooperative spirit of Weakley County residents.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- We believe in the power of people to create great care.
- Quality care.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- We're 78 healthcare professionals strong.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Quality people.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services