Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jackson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Regional Hospital of Jackson is a 152-bed, acute care hospital accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality people.
- Nature Trails.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- A continuum of care is provided to patients through a dedicated team of nurses, staff, volunteers, and more than 90 physicians representing a variety of specialties and subspecialties.
- Carnegie Center for Arts and History.
- Casey Jones Home and Railroad Museum.
- Jackson Symphony Orchestra.
- Quality of Life.
- Soccer Fields.
- Regional Hospital of Jackson strives to exceed patient expectations, while delivering compassionate, quality care.
- Jackson is 1 hours from Memphis and 2 hours from Nashville.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Diamond Jaxx-A Professional Baseball Team.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Population..................... 60,000.
- In addition to an accredited Chest Pain Center, the hospital offers a range of healthcare services including inpatient and outpatient, diagnostic, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Baseball and Softball Fields.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Tennis Courts.
- Travel Baseball Fields.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Community Facts.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services