Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jackson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Diamond Jaxx-A Professional Baseball Team.
- Soccer Fields.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Community Facts.
- Travel Baseball Fields.
- Regional Hospital of Jackson strives to exceed patient expectations, while delivering compassionate, quality care.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Population..................... 60,000.
- Quality people.
- Jackson is 1 hours from Memphis and 2 hours from Nashville.
- Nature Trails.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Jackson Symphony Orchestra.
- Regional Hospital of Jackson is a 152-bed, acute care hospital accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Casey Jones Home and Railroad Museum.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Baseball and Softball Fields.
- Carnegie Center for Arts and History.
- In addition to an accredited Chest Pain Center, the hospital offers a range of healthcare services including inpatient and outpatient, diagnostic, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Quality of Life.
- A continuum of care is provided to patients through a dedicated team of nurses, staff, volunteers, and more than 90 physicians representing a variety of specialties and subspecialties.
- Tennis Courts.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services