Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jackson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition to an accredited Chest Pain Center, the hospital offers a range of healthcare services including inpatient and outpatient, diagnostic, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Casey Jones Home and Railroad Museum.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Nature Trails.
- A continuum of care is provided to patients through a dedicated team of nurses, staff, volunteers, and more than 90 physicians representing a variety of specialties and subspecialties.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Diamond Jaxx-A Professional Baseball Team.
- Jackson is 1 hours from Memphis and 2 hours from Nashville.
- Quality of Life.
- Baseball and Softball Fields.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Carnegie Center for Arts and History.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Community Facts.
- Regional Hospital of Jackson strives to exceed patient expectations, while delivering compassionate, quality care.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Soccer Fields.
- Population..................... 60,000.
- Travel Baseball Fields.
- Tennis Courts.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality people.
- Jackson Symphony Orchestra.
- Regional Hospital of Jackson is a 152-bed, acute care hospital accredited by The Joint Commission.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Envision Physician Services