Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dyersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We believe in the power of people to create great care.
- Quality people.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we.
- We are committed to serving the healthcare needs of the citizens in Dyersburg and the surrounding communities.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Quality care.
- Quality of Life.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Our community is a great place to live, work, play and visit.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- We offer a range of medical, diagnostic and surgical services including 24-hour emergency care with a fast-track area, an intensive care unit and a newly-renovated obstetrics unit.
- Comprehensive education & training on leadership, management & clinical practices, including a variety of CME programs.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- We're over 100 healthcare professionals strong.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- The City of Dyersburg, Tennessee has been recognized as being one of the 50 Best Small Southern Towns in the United States by Peachtree Publications.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalists that are Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine in Dyersburg, TN.
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center is your community healthcare provider.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- A 225-bed acute care facility accredited by the Joint Commission.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services