Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dyersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We're over 100 healthcare professionals strong.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Our community is a great place to live, work, play and visit.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center is your community healthcare provider.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality people.
- The City of Dyersburg, Tennessee has been recognized as being one of the 50 Best Small Southern Towns in the United States by Peachtree Publications.
- A 225-bed acute care facility accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Comprehensive education & training on leadership, management & clinical practices, including a variety of CME programs.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Quality care.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- We are committed to serving the healthcare needs of the citizens in Dyersburg and the surrounding communities.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- We offer a range of medical, diagnostic and surgical services including 24-hour emergency care with a fast-track area, an intensive care unit and a newly-renovated obstetrics unit.
- Quality of Life.
- And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we.
- We believe in the power of people to create great care.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalists that are Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine in Dyersburg, TN.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services