Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waycross) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Previous leadership experience in emergency medicine preferred.
- Waycross provides quality health care close to home with direct access to highly specialized care if the need arises.
- Nestled in southeast Georgia, Waycross boasts its own unique style of southern hospitality.
- The hospital has 231 licensed beds and serves a nine-county region in southeast Georgia.
- Excellent competitive compensation package.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Employee status with Benefits (full-time status).
- Hrs physician + 24 hrs app coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Medical Director at Memorial Satilla Health in Waycross, GA.
- Waycross area residents enjoy a wonderful quality of life, an intimate, close-knit community, world-class health care services, recreational facilities, and a temperate climate.
- 50,000 annual patient visits.
- 21 beds (completely automated) / 4 bed fast-track.
- A contemporary community that provides everything you need for comfortable, affordable living.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services