Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wedowee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "A" Rated professional liability with tail coverage.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Critical care support.
- This has enhanced the tourist drawing power of the town.
- Inpatient and observation beds.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Flexible, Single-Point-of-Contact Scheduling.
- Quality people.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Wedowee, which means "old water" in the Creek language, was named after a Muscogee Creek Indian chief.
- 24-hour emergency care.
- And the inpatient behavioral health facility Willowbrooke at Tanner in Villa Rica.
- The new hospital is being built on the Tanner/East Alabama campus on South Main Street in Wedowee, where much of the infrastructure to support a modern, state-of-the-art hospital facility is already in place, and where it will be convenient and accessible to residents throughout Randolph County.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- A state-of-the-art surgical suite.
- Current Acls.
- Quality care.
- Tanner/East Alabama.
- Quality of Life.
- We are currently seeking ED Physicians for Tanner East Alabama in Wedowee, AL!
- Wedowee Hospital will be the fifth hospital in the Tanner system, joining Tanner Medical Center/Carrollton, Tanner Medical Center/Villa Rica, Higgins General Hospital in Bremen, Ga.
- 1 1/2 Hours from both Atlanta & Birmingham.
- Current, unrestricted Alabama medical license, CSR and DEA.
- Advanced diagnostic imaging services.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Bi-Monthly paychecks.
- Also known as the R. L. Harris Reservoir, the lake draws thousands of visitors to Wedowee every year.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Candidates must have ED experience.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- ED volume of 12,000.
- Brand new facility.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- This area was historically occupied by the Muscogee Creek people.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Since the late 20th century, Lake Wedowee was created by the impoundment of the Tallapoosa River.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services