Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wedowee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Brand new facility.
- Current, unrestricted Alabama medical license, CSR and DEA.
- "A" Rated professional liability with tail coverage.
- Quality care.
- Independent Contractor status.
- 1 1/2 Hours from both Atlanta & Birmingham.
- Also known as the R. L. Harris Reservoir, the lake draws thousands of visitors to Wedowee every year.
- Quality people.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- This area was historically occupied by the Muscogee Creek people.
- Bi-Monthly paychecks.
- 24-hour emergency care.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- We are currently seeking ED Physicians for Tanner East Alabama in Wedowee, AL!
- ED volume of 12,000.
- Since the late 20th century, Lake Wedowee was created by the impoundment of the Tallapoosa River.
- Critical care support.
- Tanner/East Alabama.
- Inpatient and observation beds.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Current Acls.
- A state-of-the-art surgical suite.
- Quality of Life.
- Candidates must have ED experience.
- Wedowee Hospital will be the fifth hospital in the Tanner system, joining Tanner Medical Center/Carrollton, Tanner Medical Center/Villa Rica, Higgins General Hospital in Bremen, Ga.
- This has enhanced the tourist drawing power of the town.
- Flexible, Single-Point-of-Contact Scheduling.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Wedowee, which means "old water" in the Creek language, was named after a Muscogee Creek Indian chief.
- Advanced diagnostic imaging services.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- And the inpatient behavioral health facility Willowbrooke at Tanner in Villa Rica.
- The new hospital is being built on the Tanner/East Alabama campus on South Main Street in Wedowee, where much of the infrastructure to support a modern, state-of-the-art hospital facility is already in place, and where it will be convenient and accessible to residents throughout Randolph County.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 27.