Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wedowee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current Acls.
- And the inpatient behavioral health facility Willowbrooke at Tanner in Villa Rica.
- Wedowee, which means "old water" in the Creek language, was named after a Muscogee Creek Indian chief.
- ED experience is required.
- Wedowee Hospital will be the fifth hospital in the Tanner system, joining Tanner Medical Center/Carrollton, Tanner Medical Center/Villa Rica, Higgins General Hospital in Bremen, Ga.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- This has enhanced the tourist drawing power of the town.
- Critical care support.
- 1 1/2 Hours from both Atlanta & Birmingham.
- Quality people.
- Quality of Life.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Since the late 20th century, Lake Wedowee was created by the impoundment of the Tallapoosa River.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality care.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- ED volume of 9,100.
- 24-hour emergency care.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Current, unrestricted Alabama medical license, CSR and DEA.
- "A" Rated professional liability with tail coverage.
- Advanced diagnostic imaging services.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Also known as the R. L. Harris Reservoir, the lake draws thousands of visitors to Wedowee every year.
- Bi-Monthly paychecks.
- New facility opening in November!
- Brand new facility - Expected to open in November 2017.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Inpatient and observation beds.
- This area was historically occupied by the Muscogee Creek people.
- A state-of-the-art surgical suite.
- Wedowee Hospital - Soon to become Tanner/East Alabama.
- Candidates must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- The new hospital is being built on the Tanner/East Alabama campus on South Main Street in Wedowee, where much of the infrastructure to support a modern, state-of-the-art hospital facility is already in place, and where it will be convenient and accessible to residents throughout Randolph County.
- Flexible, Single-Point-of-Contact Scheduling.
- We are currently seeking ED Physicians for Wedowee Hospital in Wedowee, Alabama.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services