Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wedowee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "A" Rated professional liability with tail coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Also known as the R. L. Harris Reservoir, the lake draws thousands of visitors to Wedowee every year.
- Advanced diagnostic imaging services.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Quality of Life.
- Wedowee, which means "old water" in the Creek language, was named after a Muscogee Creek Indian chief.
- And the inpatient behavioral health facility Willowbrooke at Tanner in Villa Rica.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Bi-Monthly paychecks.
- We are currently seeking ED Physicians for Tanner East Alabama in Wedowee, AL!
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Current Acls.
- Candidates must have ED experience.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Inpatient and observation beds.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Tanner/East Alabama.
- ED volume of 12,000.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Critical care support.
- This area was historically occupied by the Muscogee Creek people.
- Current, unrestricted Alabama medical license, CSR and DEA.
- Quality people.
- Since the late 20th century, Lake Wedowee was created by the impoundment of the Tallapoosa River.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Flexible, Single-Point-of-Contact Scheduling.
- 1 1/2 Hours from both Atlanta & Birmingham.
- This has enhanced the tourist drawing power of the town.
- The new hospital is being built on the Tanner/East Alabama campus on South Main Street in Wedowee, where much of the infrastructure to support a modern, state-of-the-art hospital facility is already in place, and where it will be convenient and accessible to residents throughout Randolph County.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality care.
- A state-of-the-art surgical suite.
- Brand new facility.
- Wedowee Hospital will be the fifth hospital in the Tanner system, joining Tanner Medical Center/Carrollton, Tanner Medical Center/Villa Rica, Higgins General Hospital in Bremen, Ga.
- 24-hour emergency care.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services