Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wedowee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ED volume of 12,000.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- This area was historically occupied by the Muscogee Creek people.
- The new hospital is being built on the Tanner/East Alabama campus on South Main Street in Wedowee, where much of the infrastructure to support a modern, state-of-the-art hospital facility is already in place, and where it will be convenient and accessible to residents throughout Randolph County.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- A state-of-the-art surgical suite.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality of Life.
- Independent Contractor status.
- And the inpatient behavioral health facility Willowbrooke at Tanner in Villa Rica.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Tanner/East Alabama.
- Inpatient and observation beds.
- Advanced diagnostic imaging services.
- Wedowee, which means "old water" in the Creek language, was named after a Muscogee Creek Indian chief.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality care.
- Flexible, Single-Point-of-Contact Scheduling.
- Critical care support.
- Brand new facility.
- This has enhanced the tourist drawing power of the town.
- Current, unrestricted Alabama medical license, CSR and DEA.
- Since the late 20th century, Lake Wedowee was created by the impoundment of the Tallapoosa River.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality people.
- Candidates must have ED experience.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- "A" Rated professional liability with tail coverage.
- We are currently seeking ED Physicians for Tanner East Alabama in Wedowee, AL!
- Also known as the R. L. Harris Reservoir, the lake draws thousands of visitors to Wedowee every year.
- 24-hour emergency care.
- 1 1/2 Hours from both Atlanta & Birmingham.
- Bi-Monthly paychecks.
- Wedowee Hospital will be the fifth hospital in the Tanner system, joining Tanner Medical Center/Carrollton, Tanner Medical Center/Villa Rica, Higgins General Hospital in Bremen, Ga.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Current Acls.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services