Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wedowee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Tanner/East Alabama.
- This area was historically occupied by the Muscogee Creek people.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Wedowee Hospital will be the fifth hospital in the Tanner system, joining Tanner Medical Center/Carrollton, Tanner Medical Center/Villa Rica, Higgins General Hospital in Bremen, Ga.
- 1 1/2 Hours from both Atlanta & Birmingham.
- A state-of-the-art surgical suite.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- 24-hour emergency care.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Advanced diagnostic imaging services.
- The new hospital is being built on the Tanner/East Alabama campus on South Main Street in Wedowee, where much of the infrastructure to support a modern, state-of-the-art hospital facility is already in place, and where it will be convenient and accessible to residents throughout Randolph County.
- Quality care.
- "A" Rated professional liability with tail coverage.
- Critical care support.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Flexible, Single-Point-of-Contact Scheduling.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality people.
- Also known as the R. L. Harris Reservoir, the lake draws thousands of visitors to Wedowee every year.
- This has enhanced the tourist drawing power of the town.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- We are currently seeking ED Physicians for Tanner East Alabama in Wedowee, AL!
- Brand new facility.
- Wedowee, which means "old water" in the Creek language, was named after a Muscogee Creek Indian chief.
- Quality of Life.
- Current Acls.
- Since the late 20th century, Lake Wedowee was created by the impoundment of the Tallapoosa River.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Candidates must have ED experience.
- Inpatient and observation beds.
- Current, unrestricted Alabama medical license, CSR and DEA.
- And the inpatient behavioral health facility Willowbrooke at Tanner in Villa Rica.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- ED volume of 12,000.
- Bi-Monthly paychecks.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 27.