Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bremen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality care.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Roy Richards, Sr.
- ED Physicians for Higgins General Hospital in Bremen, Georgia!
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- The 25-bed critical access hospital offers its community inpatient as well as outpatient medical services including a 24-hour Emergency Department, same-day surgery, lithotripsy, and a wide range of outpatient services.
- Cancer Center,.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- All Candidates must have Emergency Department experience.
- Current Acls, Pals.
- Quality people.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Located in Bremen, GA, Higgins General Hospital became affiliated with Tanner Health System in 1998.
- As part of Tanner Health System, patients at Higgins General Hospital have access to a medical staff of more than 250 physicians representing 35 specialties, as well as critical care services, the.
- With a downtown marked by industrial heritage, a location that is convenient to southern backwoods charm, as well as metropolitan culture, superior educational opportunities, first-rate churches, and health services within minutes of home, Bremen is a traditional community that values long term progress.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- People are our most important product.
- Current unrestricted Georgia medical license and.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- We are currently seeking full time, part time and PRN.
- Nestled in the gently rolling hills of West Georgia, Bremen is a place like no other.
- Diagnostic imaging services and more.
- Physician Benefits.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Quality of Life.
- Tanner Heart and Vascular Center,.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services