Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bremen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cancer Center,.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Nestled in the gently rolling hills of West Georgia, Bremen is a place like no other.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- With a downtown marked by industrial heritage, a location that is convenient to southern backwoods charm, as well as metropolitan culture, superior educational opportunities, first-rate churches, and health services within minutes of home, Bremen is a traditional community that values long term progress.
- The 25-bed critical access hospital offers its community inpatient as well as outpatient medical services including a 24-hour Emergency Department, same-day surgery, lithotripsy, and a wide range of outpatient services.
- Diagnostic imaging services and more.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Located in Bremen, GA, Higgins General Hospital became affiliated with Tanner Health System in 1998.
- All Candidates must have Emergency Department experience.
- Quality care.
- People are our most important product.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Current Acls, Pals.
- Current unrestricted Georgia medical license and.
- Roy Richards, Sr.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- ED Physicians for Higgins General Hospital in Bremen, Georgia!
- We are currently seeking full time, part time and PRN.
- Physician Benefits.
- Quality people.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Quality of Life.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- As part of Tanner Health System, patients at Higgins General Hospital have access to a medical staff of more than 250 physicians representing 35 specialties, as well as critical care services, the.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Tanner Heart and Vascular Center,.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services