Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bremen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With a downtown marked by industrial heritage, a location that is convenient to southern backwoods charm, as well as metropolitan culture, superior educational opportunities, first-rate churches, and health services within minutes of home, Bremen is a traditional community that values long term progress.
- Tanner Heart and Vascular Center,.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality people.
- The 25-bed critical access hospital offers its community inpatient as well as outpatient medical services including a 24-hour Emergency Department, same-day surgery, lithotripsy, and a wide range of outpatient services.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Diagnostic imaging services and more.
- All Candidates must have Emergency Department experience.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- People are our most important product.
- Current Acls, Pals.
- We are currently seeking full time, part time and PRN.
- Current unrestricted Georgia medical license and.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Cancer Center,.
- Quality of Life.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Located in Bremen, GA, Higgins General Hospital became affiliated with Tanner Health System in 1998.
- As part of Tanner Health System, patients at Higgins General Hospital have access to a medical staff of more than 250 physicians representing 35 specialties, as well as critical care services, the.
- Physician Benefits.
- Nestled in the gently rolling hills of West Georgia, Bremen is a place like no other.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- ED Physicians for Higgins General Hospital in Bremen, Georgia!
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Roy Richards, Sr.
- Quality care.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Envision Physician Services