Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bremen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ED Physicians for Higgins General Hospital in Bremen, Georgia!
- Physician Benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- We are currently seeking full time, part time and PRN.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Diagnostic imaging services and more.
- All Candidates must have Emergency Department experience.
- Quality of Life.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Located in Bremen, GA, Higgins General Hospital became affiliated with Tanner Health System in 1998.
- Tanner Heart and Vascular Center,.
- Quality people.
- Current unrestricted Georgia medical license and.
- Cancer Center,.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- People are our most important product.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- As part of Tanner Health System, patients at Higgins General Hospital have access to a medical staff of more than 250 physicians representing 35 specialties, as well as critical care services, the.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- With a downtown marked by industrial heritage, a location that is convenient to southern backwoods charm, as well as metropolitan culture, superior educational opportunities, first-rate churches, and health services within minutes of home, Bremen is a traditional community that values long term progress.
- The 25-bed critical access hospital offers its community inpatient as well as outpatient medical services including a 24-hour Emergency Department, same-day surgery, lithotripsy, and a wide range of outpatient services.
- Quality care.
- Current Acls, Pals.
- Roy Richards, Sr.
- Nestled in the gently rolling hills of West Georgia, Bremen is a place like no other.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 27.