Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bremen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cancer Center,.
- All Candidates must have Emergency Department experience.
- People are our most important product.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Diagnostic imaging services and more.
- As part of Tanner Health System, patients at Higgins General Hospital have access to a medical staff of more than 250 physicians representing 35 specialties, as well as critical care services, the.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Roy Richards, Sr.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Current Acls, Pals.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- The 25-bed critical access hospital offers its community inpatient as well as outpatient medical services including a 24-hour Emergency Department, same-day surgery, lithotripsy, and a wide range of outpatient services.
- Quality care.
- Physician Benefits.
- We are currently seeking full time, part time and PRN.
- Tanner Heart and Vascular Center,.
- Quality of Life.
- Located in Bremen, GA, Higgins General Hospital became affiliated with Tanner Health System in 1998.
- With a downtown marked by industrial heritage, a location that is convenient to southern backwoods charm, as well as metropolitan culture, superior educational opportunities, first-rate churches, and health services within minutes of home, Bremen is a traditional community that values long term progress.
- ED Physicians for Higgins General Hospital in Bremen, Georgia!
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Current unrestricted Georgia medical license and.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Quality people.
- Nestled in the gently rolling hills of West Georgia, Bremen is a place like no other.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 27.