Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job ( See Template) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Do you know of a physician with ER experience seeking to pick up a few extra shifts a month in a Low Volume ER?
- EMR - Sunrise.
- Interested candidates must forward a current CV along with your availability to.
- We prefer candidates who are available to work weekdays and weekends, however all candidates will be considered.
- Shifts: 24 hrs.
- Do not accept squads with trauma patients, but those types of patients do walk in and they are shipped by ambulance to the local trauma center or by helicopter to a level 1 trauma center.
- 7a to 7a.
- ED has 4 beds and 1 across the hall if need be.
- They do provider order entry and do basic admit orders when they can.
- Location: Approx.
- Reference: Cbppi.
- Daily census: 20% geriatrics, 20% peds and the rest adults.
- 45 minutes from Cambridge, OH.
- Volume: 6500/per year (average 18 patients per 24 hr shift).
- Physician bedroom available next to the ED that is furnished with a bed, bathroom, shower, TV, microwave, small fridge and a laptop.
- Atls is not required, but would be a plus.
- We use digital radiology and NightHawk services after midnight.
- Must be Board Certified / Board Eligible with ER experience, have a current & unrestricted DEA & Ohio Medical License, Clean databank and No significant malpractice history and must be Acls and Pals certified.
- Close to WV border).
- We do not have Surgery nor Anesthesiology.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Physician Providers, Inc..