Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fayette) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are looking for a seasoned Medical Director to lead the team at Fayette Medical Center.
- Physicians also write admission orders.
- This facility consists of a 61 bed hospital and 122-bed nursing home and is part of the DCH Health System.
- The Facility Medical Director will need to be board certified in a primary care specialty with significant Emergency Department experience.
- Epic EMR is utilized.
- Physicians can work 12 or 24 hour shifts.
- Acls, Atls, Pals are also required.
- This 6 bed Emergency Department has an annual patient volume of 14k.
- We are offering an exceptional hourly rate including a highly competitive Medical Director Stipend.
- There is also hospitalists on site.
- It's a great place to raise a family and is midway between Birmingham, Alabama and Columbus, Georgia.
- Majority of patients seen are internal medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago