Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Augusta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- 26-bed ED.
- Candidates must be Board certified in Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aobem).
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- They officially opened their newly completed three-story tower, which houses their new Joint and Spine Center, and a state-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit.
- Malpractice plus tail.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- Two Trauma Bays.
- 56,000 annual patient visits.
- State-of-the-art ICU and PCU.
- Joseph M. Still Burn Center - largest inpatient burn center in the United States with separate hosptialist and intensivist.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- 354-bed Hospital.
- EMR - Meditech.
- Named a "Top Performer for Key Quality Measures" by the Joint Commission two years in a row.
- The past few years have been exciting times for Doctors Hospital, a 354- licensed bed facility located in Augusta, GA.
- Physician Coverage: 44 hours daily, APP Coverage: 55 hours daily, PEDs Coverage: 12 hours daily.
- They have also recently renovated and expanded the Joseph M. Still Burn and Wound Clinic, the largest inpatient burn center in the United States.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians at Doctors of Augusta located in Augusta, GA.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services