Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Criteria: MD or DO.
- You know us better as Coliseum Medical Centers, Coliseum Northside Hospital and Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health.
- Coliseum Health System has a total of over 350 beds, more than 1400 dedicated employees, and over 500 physicians with privileges.
- Seeking Core Faculty for Brand New EM Residency Program in Macon, GA.
- Successful completion of a Residency program in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem).
- The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations accredits all three facilities.
- The Department of Emergency Medicine at Coliseum Medical Center, in collaboration with the Mercer University School of Medicine established a new Emergency Medicine Residency program starting in the summer of 2019.
- Coliseum Health System is a three-hospital system located in Macon.
- We are seeking Core Faculty with a proven interest in education.
- Over the last 40 years, it has been our privilege to care for many of the residents within Macon and the middle Georgia communities.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services