Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Over the last 40 years, it has been our privilege to care for many of the residents within Macon and the middle Georgia communities.
- Coliseum Health System is a three-hospital system located in Macon.
- You know us better as Coliseum Medical Centers, Coliseum Northside Hospital and Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health.
- Criteria: MD or DO.
- Coliseum Health System has a total of over 350 beds, more than 1400 dedicated employees, and over 500 physicians with privileges.
- Seeking Core Faculty for Brand New EM Residency Program in Macon, GA.
- Successful completion of a Residency program in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem).
- The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations accredits all three facilities.
- The Department of Emergency Medicine at Coliseum Medical Center, in collaboration with the Mercer University School of Medicine established a new Emergency Medicine Residency program starting in the summer of 2019.
- We are seeking Core Faculty with a proven interest in education.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services