Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Macon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 30-bed ICU.
- Radiology with 24-hr reads (CT, MRI, X-Ray, United States).
- ED physicians don't respond to codes (Hosp and CCM physicians handle).
- Specialty Services:.
- 20% admissions rate.
- Qualified candidates must be BC Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aobem).
- Additionally, the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues.
- Located in Macon, Georgia.
- This is an independent contractor status.
- ORS, NS, OPH, CD (2 cath labs).
- 17-bed ED.
- 310-bed facility.
- Hospitalist (2 groups).
- Hrs physician coverage (6a-6p, 7:30a-7:30p, 2p-2a, 8p-8a).
- Scribe service available.
- With a total of 413 beds, our hospitals feature 24-hour emergency rooms, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, and diagnostic services.
- 57,000 annual volume.
- 5 Peds ED beds.
- To join our prestigious practice at Coliseum Medical Center.
- Time Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Each day, we are challenged with providing our patients and their families state-of-the-art services while demonstrating that we are caring and committed healthcare professionals.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full.
- Chest Pain and Stroke Center (tele-stroke).
- ED Ultrasound and GlideScope (avail - shared with ICU).
- 36 hrs APP coverage (8a-8p, 11a-11p, 8p-8a).
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services