Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen pays $250 per hour.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Northern MS) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MS state medical license needed.
- In a hospital system, the ER is looking for an Emergency Medicine physician to work ongoing locum tenens.
- Travel provided.
- Flexible scheduling, days or nights available.
- Compact state licensure available for qualifying doctors.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Immediate need.
- The ER physician will be compensated for travel and lodging in addition to a competitive hourly rate.
- Board certified Emergency medicine preferred.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Locums Unlimited.