Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Alabama) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 months.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- We even can help with licensing.
- EM Locums needed for southern Alabama ER.
- Trauma 3 (need 25k + experinece).
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- Location: AL.
- Patient Volume: 42k.
- Thank you and.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.