Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · June 24, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cartersville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Providing healthcare services to Cartersville and surrounding communities for 30 years, Cartersville Medical Center continues to grow and evolve.
- Cartersville Medical Center offers comprehensive healthcare in Northwest Georgia.
- With services comparable to some metro area hospitals, we have the best features of smaller hospitals where patients receive personalized treatment and high quality, compassionate care.
- The facility is a fully-accredited, 112-bed general acute-care hospital providing medical, surgical, obstetrical, pediatric, emergency, orthopaedic and outpatient services and a regional cancer center providing radiation oncology.
- 46 hours physician coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for an Emergency Medicine Medical Director to join our prestigious practice at Cartersville Medical Center located in Cartersville, Georgia.
- Cartersville Medical Center is located just off I-75 (40 miles north of Atlanta and 60 miles south of Chattanooga) in beautiful Cartersville, Georgia.
- Life-saving Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) and our Inpatient Diabetes program is Gold Seal accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Most recently, we received Advanced Certification from The Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center.
- 36 hours APP coverage.
- 63,000 annual patient visits (13% admission rate).
- Qualified candidates must be BC Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aobem) with leadership experience.
- We are an Accredited Chest Pain Center, offering.
- 112-bed general acute-care hospital.
- 30 ED Beds.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services