Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cartersville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Life-saving Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) and our Inpatient Diabetes program is Gold Seal accredited by The Joint Commission.
- 30 ED Beds.
- 36 hours APP coverage.
- We are an Accredited Chest Pain Center, offering.
- Providing healthcare services to Cartersville and surrounding communities for 30 years, Cartersville Medical Center continues to grow and evolve.
- 46 hours physician coverage.
- 63,000 annual patient visits (13% admission rate).
- Envision Physician Services is searching for an Emergency Medicine Medical Director to join our prestigious practice at Cartersville Medical Center located in Cartersville, Georgia.
- Qualified candidates must be BC Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aobem) with leadership experience.
- Cartersville Medical Center offers comprehensive healthcare in Northwest Georgia.
- Most recently, we received Advanced Certification from The Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Cartersville Medical Center is located just off I-75 (40 miles north of Atlanta and 60 miles south of Chattanooga) in beautiful Cartersville, Georgia.
- 112-bed general acute-care hospital.
- The facility is a fully-accredited, 112-bed general acute-care hospital providing medical, surgical, obstetrical, pediatric, emergency, orthopaedic and outpatient services and a regional cancer center providing radiation oncology.
- With services comparable to some metro area hospitals, we have the best features of smaller hospitals where patients receive personalized treatment and high quality, compassionate care.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services