Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Knoxville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians for the busy Emergency Department at Tennova Physicians Regional Medical Center in Knoxville, TN.
- Or Family Practice (FP).
- A-rated malpractice insurance w/ tail.
- 27 bed ED.
- 42 hrs.
- Phys + 12 hrs mlp cvg.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Physicians Regional Medical Center, located in Knoxville, is a 400-bed acute healthcare facility, fully accredited by the State of Tennessee, as well as the Joint Commission.
- 8 bed Fast Track.
- Qualified candidates must have Emergency Medicine (EM), or Internal Medicine (IM).
- 43,000 annual patient visits.
- W/ ED experience in similar volume setting.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services