Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- 12 or 24-hour shifts.
- Jamestown has the landmark York Gristmill, perched along the Wolf River and Highland Manor, Tennessee's oldest winery.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Alvin C. York.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Quality of Life.
- Manages to remain seemingly tucked away in the quiet, peaceful country of the Upper Cumberland.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- 400 Hours of Emergency Department experience in the last two years.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- The facility is equipped with some of the finest technology available in health care.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Jamestown Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission-accredited, 85-bed hospital that provides health care services for Fentress County, Tennessee, and the surrounding communities.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Rogues, not to mention World War I hero Sgt.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Quality people.
- Yet still.
- ED Features:.
- Provides visitors and locals a great range of cultural and consumer attractions.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Jamestown has its own municipal airport and location on United States Highway 127,.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- The emergency department features 24-hour emergency services and the latest technology to meet the community's needs, including two trauma bays and seven private exam rooms.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- TN Medical License in Emergency Medicine, Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- Acls, Atls and Pals.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Jamestown is the home of great American revolutionaries and.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Quality care.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- We are seeking a Full Time Emergency Physician in Jamestown, TN.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Annual ER Volume is 11,000.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services