Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Alabama) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Age Range: adult.
- Certifications Required: Acls Pals Atls (Atls not required if BC).
- Patient Volume: 2-3 per hour.
- Cover ER.
- Support Staff: single doc coverage.
- EM locums needed for Alabama ER.
- Length Of Assignment: on-going.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- BC not required.
- Acceptable Specialties: IM or FP with ER experience.
- ER doc responds to codes.
- Location: Alabama.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- Shifts available: 12 hour shifts 6a-6p or 6p-6a.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Thank you and.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.