Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Alabama) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EM locums needed for Northern Alabama.
- Carting/Dictation: Med Host Edis.
- Reason for Coverage Need: short staffed.
- Acceptable Specialties: ER,IM or FP, BC not required with ER Experience.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- ER physician responds to all codes.
- 6 bed ER with3 fast track beds.
- Schedule: 12 hour shifts 6a-6p or 6p-6a.
- Patient Volume: 2-3 per hour 21k annual ER volume.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Certifications Required: Acls, Pals, Atls (Atls not required if BC).
- Specialty Requested: ER.
- Patient Age Range: adult predominantly 8% peds.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 71 beds.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 months.
- Support Staff: single physician coverage.
- Northwest Med Ctr - Winfield, AL.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.