Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls and Pals must be AHA approved.
- EMR system - Soarian Charting.
- Offers 24-hour lab, pharmacy, and radiology.
- Licensed in TN with TN based DEA for TN sites.
- Must be have Acls, Atls (not needed if Abem), Pals.
- 36k annual ED volume.
- 20 hours of midlevel coverage.
- 90 Days to Credential.
- Physicians must be BC or BE in EM, FM, FP, IM or GS with ED experience (Must be boarded in primary training).
- 3 Physician shifts per day (7a-7p.
- 261 Hospital beds and 20 ED beds.
This locum job opening was posted
7 days ago