Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician Benefits.
- Flexible full-time, part-time, moonlighting, and PRN positions available.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Quality of Life.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- 14,000 annual patient visits.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- An All-American City with a rich history and a strong dedication to a progressive future.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Integral part of the surrounding Phenix.
- Emergency Department features.
- This blossoming community is located seconds away from Columbus, Georgia, and has ample recreation, cultural and educational opportunities, and a fantastic business climate.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Quality people.
- City community.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Comprising 110,000 square feet with 70 private patient rooms and six operating suites and offering the best in medical technology, Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital is ideally equipped to provide patients with excellent medical care.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- Quality care.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Located in Phenix City, Alabama, just across the Chattahoochee River from the famed Hughston Clinic campus, Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital is an advanced acute-care hospital, offering a range of services, including orthopaedic and general surgery, physical therapy, diagnostic imaging, a pharmacy, a full laboratory, and a 24-hour emergency room.
- Ranked top 10% nationwide for both orthopedic and joint replacement care.
- Phenix City, Alabama is.
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital strives to deliver the highest quality patient care.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Current on Acls, Bcls, and Pals certifications.
- Subspecialty backup coverage in anesthesiology and surgery.
- And is an.
- A candidate must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/IM/FP.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Controlled Substances.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Possess a current, unrestricted Alabama medical license, DEA, and Alabama.
- We are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Phenix City, AL.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jul 9.