Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Phenix City, Alabama is.
- Possess a current, unrestricted Alabama medical license, DEA, and Alabama.
- Quality of Life.
- Flexible full-time, part-time, moonlighting, and PRN positions available.
- Controlled Substances.
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital strives to deliver the highest quality patient care.
- Comprising 110,000 square feet with 70 private patient rooms and six operating suites and offering the best in medical technology, Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital is ideally equipped to provide patients with excellent medical care.
- And is an.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- We are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Phenix City, AL.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Current on Acls, Bcls, and Pals certifications.
- Ranked top 10% nationwide for both orthopedic and joint replacement care.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- This blossoming community is located seconds away from Columbus, Georgia, and has ample recreation, cultural and educational opportunities, and a fantastic business climate.
- A candidate must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/IM/FP.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Subspecialty backup coverage in anesthesiology and surgery.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality care.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Physician Benefits.
- An All-American City with a rich history and a strong dedication to a progressive future.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Emergency Department features.
- Located in Phenix City, Alabama, just across the Chattahoochee River from the famed Hughston Clinic campus, Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital is an advanced acute-care hospital, offering a range of services, including orthopaedic and general surgery, physical therapy, diagnostic imaging, a pharmacy, a full laboratory, and a 24-hour emergency room.
- 14,000 annual patient visits.
- City community.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Integral part of the surrounding Phenix.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services