Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Ranked top 10% nationwide for both orthopedic and joint replacement care.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Located in Phenix City, Alabama, just across the Chattahoochee River from the famed Hughston Clinic campus, Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital is an advanced acute-care hospital, offering a range of services, including orthopaedic and general surgery, physical therapy, diagnostic imaging, a pharmacy, a full laboratory, and a 24-hour emergency room.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Quality of Life.
- Quality care.
- And is an.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- We are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Phenix City, AL.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- A candidate must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/IM/FP.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- An All-American City with a rich history and a strong dedication to a progressive future.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Phenix City, Alabama is.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital strives to deliver the highest quality patient care.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- Subspecialty backup coverage in anesthesiology and surgery.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Emergency Department features.
- Flexible full-time, part-time, moonlighting, and PRN positions available.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Physician Benefits.
- Integral part of the surrounding Phenix.
- This blossoming community is located seconds away from Columbus, Georgia, and has ample recreation, cultural and educational opportunities, and a fantastic business climate.
- Controlled Substances.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Possess a current, unrestricted Alabama medical license, DEA, and Alabama.
- Current on Acls, Bcls, and Pals certifications.
- Comprising 110,000 square feet with 70 private patient rooms and six operating suites and offering the best in medical technology, Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital is ideally equipped to provide patients with excellent medical care.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- City community.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- 14,000 annual patient visits.
- Quality people.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jul 9.