Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Phenix City, Alabama is.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- An All-American City with a rich history and a strong dedication to a progressive future.
- Ranked top 10% nationwide for both orthopedic and joint replacement care.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Integral part of the surrounding Phenix.
- Emergency Department features.
- Controlled Substances.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Comprising 110,000 square feet with 70 private patient rooms and six operating suites and offering the best in medical technology, Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital is ideally equipped to provide patients with excellent medical care.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Located in Phenix City, Alabama, just across the Chattahoochee River from the famed Hughston Clinic campus, Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital is an advanced acute-care hospital, offering a range of services, including orthopaedic and general surgery, physical therapy, diagnostic imaging, a pharmacy, a full laboratory, and a 24-hour emergency room.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- Possess a current, unrestricted Alabama medical license, DEA, and Alabama.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Current on Acls, Bcls, and Pals certifications.
- Flexible full-time, part-time, moonlighting, and PRN positions available.
- We are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Phenix City, AL.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Physician Benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 14,000 annual patient visits.
- And is an.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- City community.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality people.
- This blossoming community is located seconds away from Columbus, Georgia, and has ample recreation, cultural and educational opportunities, and a fantastic business climate.
- Quality care.
- Quality of Life.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Subspecialty backup coverage in anesthesiology and surgery.
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital strives to deliver the highest quality patient care.
- A candidate must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/IM/FP.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services