Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- Controlled Substances.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- City community.
- An All-American City with a rich history and a strong dedication to a progressive future.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- 14,000 annual patient visits.
- Quality of Life.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- A candidate must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/IM/FP.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital strives to deliver the highest quality patient care.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality care.
- Flexible full-time, part-time, moonlighting, and PRN positions available.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Emergency Department features.
- This blossoming community is located seconds away from Columbus, Georgia, and has ample recreation, cultural and educational opportunities, and a fantastic business climate.
- Integral part of the surrounding Phenix.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Current on Acls, Bcls, and Pals certifications.
- Phenix City, Alabama is.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Independent Contractor status.
- We are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Phenix City, AL.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- And is an.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Possess a current, unrestricted Alabama medical license, DEA, and Alabama.
- Ranked top 10% nationwide for both orthopedic and joint replacement care.
- Subspecialty backup coverage in anesthesiology and surgery.
- Quality people.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Located in Phenix City, Alabama, just across the Chattahoochee River from the famed Hughston Clinic campus, Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital is an advanced acute-care hospital, offering a range of services, including orthopaedic and general surgery, physical therapy, diagnostic imaging, a pharmacy, a full laboratory, and a 24-hour emergency room.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Physician Benefits.
- Comprising 110,000 square feet with 70 private patient rooms and six operating suites and offering the best in medical technology, Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital is ideally equipped to provide patients with excellent medical care.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services