Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Integral part of the surrounding Phenix.
- A candidate must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/IM/FP.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Possess a current, unrestricted Alabama medical license, DEA, and Alabama.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Subspecialty backup coverage in anesthesiology and surgery.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Physician Benefits.
- And is an.
- Emergency Department features.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Comprising 110,000 square feet with 70 private patient rooms and six operating suites and offering the best in medical technology, Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital is ideally equipped to provide patients with excellent medical care.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Controlled Substances.
- Ranked top 10% nationwide for both orthopedic and joint replacement care.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Phenix City, Alabama is.
- Flexible full-time, part-time, moonlighting, and PRN positions available.
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital strives to deliver the highest quality patient care.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Current on Acls, Bcls, and Pals certifications.
- We are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Phenix City, AL.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- 14,000 annual patient visits.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Quality care.
- This blossoming community is located seconds away from Columbus, Georgia, and has ample recreation, cultural and educational opportunities, and a fantastic business climate.
- An All-American City with a rich history and a strong dedication to a progressive future.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Quality people.
- City community.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Located in Phenix City, Alabama, just across the Chattahoochee River from the famed Hughston Clinic campus, Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital is an advanced acute-care hospital, offering a range of services, including orthopaedic and general surgery, physical therapy, diagnostic imaging, a pharmacy, a full laboratory, and a 24-hour emergency room.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality of Life.
- Independent Contractor status.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services