Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Possess a current, unrestricted Alabama medical license, DEA, and Alabama.
- Controlled Substances.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Flexible full-time, part-time, moonlighting, and PRN positions available.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Located in Phenix City, Alabama, just across the Chattahoochee River from the famed Hughston Clinic campus, Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital is an advanced acute-care hospital, offering a range of services, including orthopaedic and general surgery, physical therapy, diagnostic imaging, a pharmacy, a full laboratory, and a 24-hour emergency room.
- Current on Acls, Bcls, and Pals certifications.
- Emergency Department features.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- This blossoming community is located seconds away from Columbus, Georgia, and has ample recreation, cultural and educational opportunities, and a fantastic business climate.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Subspecialty backup coverage in anesthesiology and surgery.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- "A" rated malpractice insurance.
- Ranked top 10% nationwide for both orthopedic and joint replacement care.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- A candidate must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/IM/FP.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Physician Benefits.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- We are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Phenix City, AL.
- Quality care.
- And is an.
- City community.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Integral part of the surrounding Phenix.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital strives to deliver the highest quality patient care.
- An All-American City with a rich history and a strong dedication to a progressive future.
- 14,000 annual patient visits.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality of Life.
- Comprising 110,000 square feet with 70 private patient rooms and six operating suites and offering the best in medical technology, Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital is ideally equipped to provide patients with excellent medical care.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Quality people.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Phenix City, Alabama is.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services