Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality of Life.
- TN Medical License.
- Manchester, TN is located 60 miles southeast of Nashville and 40 miles northwest of Chattanooga.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Quality people.
- Flexible Full or Part Time Positions Available.
- Unity Medical Center is a 49-bed acute care hospital located in Manchester, TN.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Dedicated to providing the utmost in care to the community, UMC brought the first Women's Health Clinic to the area and continues to make tremendous strides in becoming the community hospital for the people of Manchester.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- "A" Rated Professional Liability Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- ED Experience.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Atls preferred.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Quality care.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- We are seeking Full and Part-Time Physicians for Unity Medical Center in Manchester, TN.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- 11,300 Annual ED Visits.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- From the history of Old Stone Fort State Archaeological Park to Beans Creek Winery and the Bonaroo music festival, Manchester has something for everyone.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Acls, Pals, and BLS.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services