Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · June 24, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Northeast Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE EM, IM or FP with ED experience.
- Pals and Acls required *waived if Abem.
- Credentialing- 30 - 60 days - can push if provider has all documents.
- 8 ED beds.
- EMR: Medhost.
- Must have Acls, Atls & Pals.
- 24 hr physician coverage, 12 hr shifts.
- Solo Coverage/No MLP.
- Trauma Level III.
- Centralized cardiac monitoring system.
- 104 Hospital Beds.
- 60 Days to Credential.
- 15K Annual ED Volume.
- 14,810 annual ED volume.
- No Scribes or Fast Track.
- No APP coverage.
- 107 Hospital beds with 10ED and 2 Trauma Beds 24 hours of physician coverage (7a to 7p, 7p-7a).
- Physicians: 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
- Services include: Cardiac (CCU, Telemetry), Cardiopulmonary/Respiratory, Imaging, Rehabilitation and Surgery.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago