Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interested physicians must offer continuity and have flexibility to work a combination of available shifts including weekends.
- Length Of Assignment: On-going.
- ER offers separate zone for Pediatric ER services thus client presently seeks adult only ER Physicians.
- Location: GA.
- 10 Peds.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Admission rate 16% Adult.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- ED Beds: 46 Adult.
- This EM team prides in providing the highest level of patient care and in a professional work setting.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- Abem IM/FP (BE/BC) and must meet by-law criteria w/ER experience.
- Patient Volume: 62K Adults.
- 3% Peds.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Shift coverage: Main ER MD shifts: 6:30a-2:30p.
- 32K Peds since there is distinction in coverage-no peds coverage needed.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Main ER APC Shifts: 6a-4p.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- EMR is Meditech and scribes available.
- Enjoy working for an excellent client, provides a very stable yet flexible schedule in a desirable metropolitan community.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.