Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fayetteville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Five times according to Thomson Reuters - as well as one of the nation's Most Wired Hospitals for six consecutive years in recognition of advanced patient care technologies.
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital, a 172-bed community hospital, is among the most highly-ranked and awarded hospitals in the Southeast.
- Fayetteville is a friendly, progressive community committed to maintaining a high-quality of life for its approximately 16,000 residents.
- Piedmont Fayette has been named one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals.
- Fayetteville is the historic county seat of FayetteCounty.
- Located approximately 22 miles from Atlanta and 15 miles from the world's busiest airport - Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, Fayetteville is known for it's historic charm, community activities and events, high quality neighborhoods and school system and outstanding medical facilities.
- Patients agree - Piedmont Fayette has received top ratings in patient satisfaction among metro Atlanta hospitals for the past two years.
- Fayetteville began as a small agricultural town and today works hard to retain its charm and sense of history and to manage growth in smart, innovative ways.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians at Piedmont Fayette Hospital in Fayetteville, GA.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services