Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Monday · May 21, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Georgia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Affiliated near-by facility features a Level II Trauma Center with 47-bed ED unit and 6 trauma beds.
- A top ranked hospital in GA with national recognition.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Doors open in April and initial volume estimated at 14,000 annual patient visits.
- Location: South of Atlanta.
- The new 11,000 square foot ER addition includes dedicated ED patient drop off and ambulance entrances.
- 100-bed Acute Care hospital.
- Ten (10) mixed acuity exams rooms.
- Facility Type: ER at an Acute Care hospital.
- EMR - Meditech.
- Brand new Emergency Department features state-of-the-art technology and excellent care to residents in North Columbus and Harris County.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency medicine.
- 12-hour single-staff shifts.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.