Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Union) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician Requirements.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- The community has deep roots, as many of the families have lived there for generations and supported the community values that strengthen and bind them together.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Flexible scheduling.
- It is a community steeped in the rich history of the State and like many things from this area, it has been shaped and molded by the twin influences of location and time.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- We are seeking Emergency Department Physicians to join our team in Union, MS.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality care.
- Located just a little east of Jackson and just a little west of Meridian is Union, Mississippi.
- 6,000 annual ED volume.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- The hospital believes in providing compassionate health care services that reach out to those living in Union and the surrounding area.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Laird Hospital is a 25-bed acute-care hospital that provides a wide range of inpatient, outpatient and emergency services in Union, Mississippi.
- Emergency Department features.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine specialties considered.
- Founded on the vision of Dr. Earl Laird, Sr.
- This facility has a rich heritage as a hospital built by the community for the community.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Possess a current, unrestricted.
- The hospitalists also act as hospital physicians, which means they can admit and care for patients who do not have a physician that regularly admits patients at the hospital.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Quality people.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Laird Hospital has a 24-hour emergency department staffed with qualified emergency room hospitalists and family nurse practitioners and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Quality of Life.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Physician Benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services