Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · June 24, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Union) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Possess a current, unrestricted.
- Founded on the vision of Dr. Earl Laird, Sr.
- Laird Hospital is a 25-bed acute-care hospital that provides a wide range of inpatient, outpatient and emergency services in Union, Mississippi.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality of Life.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- It is a community steeped in the rich history of the State and like many things from this area, it has been shaped and molded by the twin influences of location and time.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- We are seeking Emergency Department Physicians to join our team in Union, MS.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- This facility has a rich heritage as a hospital built by the community for the community.
- The hospital believes in providing compassionate health care services that reach out to those living in Union and the surrounding area.
- Physician Requirements.
- Quality people.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- The community has deep roots, as many of the families have lived there for generations and supported the community values that strengthen and bind them together.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Physician Benefits.
- Located just a little east of Jackson and just a little west of Meridian is Union, Mississippi.
- Laird Hospital has a 24-hour emergency department staffed with qualified emergency room hospitalists and family nurse practitioners and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- The hospitalists also act as hospital physicians, which means they can admit and care for patients who do not have a physician that regularly admits patients at the hospital.
- Quality care.
- 6,000 annual ED volume.
- Emergency Department features.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine specialties considered.
- Benefits and Compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services