Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Union) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- 6,000 annual ED volume.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Laird Hospital is a 25-bed acute-care hospital that provides a wide range of inpatient, outpatient and emergency services in Union, Mississippi.
- It is a community steeped in the rich history of the State and like many things from this area, it has been shaped and molded by the twin influences of location and time.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- This facility has a rich heritage as a hospital built by the community for the community.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- The hospitalists also act as hospital physicians, which means they can admit and care for patients who do not have a physician that regularly admits patients at the hospital.
- Located just a little east of Jackson and just a little west of Meridian is Union, Mississippi.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Possess a current, unrestricted.
- Independent Contractor status.
- The hospital believes in providing compassionate health care services that reach out to those living in Union and the surrounding area.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- The community has deep roots, as many of the families have lived there for generations and supported the community values that strengthen and bind them together.
- Laird Hospital has a 24-hour emergency department staffed with qualified emergency room hospitalists and family nurse practitioners and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- We are seeking Emergency Department Physicians to join our team in Union, MS.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Founded on the vision of Dr. Earl Laird, Sr.
- Quality of Life.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality care.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Physician Benefits.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality people.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine specialties considered.
- Emergency Department features.
- Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- Physician Requirements.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services