Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (De Kalb) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Inpatient rounding required.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality of Life.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- John C. Stennis Memorial Hospital is a brand new 25-bed acute-care hospital located in DeKalb, Mississippi- just 30 minutes north of Meridian.
- Emergency Department features.
- We are seeking Emergency Department Physicians for opportunities in our Dekalb, MS location.
- Physician Requirements.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Physician Benefits.
- This facility provides a broad range of inpatient, outpatient and emergency services.
- Quality care.
- 4,500 annual ED volume.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- New and well-equipped facility.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Patients can be admitted to the hospital if their medical needs make that the best option.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Possess a current, unrestricted.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- A variety of other services is available on an inpatient and outpatient basis through the hospital's imaging, laboratory and rehabilitative services, including physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- Quality people.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- DeKalb, Mississippi is a gorgeous Southern town nestled in an area of lush forests and rivers.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Located in Kemper County, many of the residents enjoy fishing, horseback riding, swimming and four wheeling.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services