Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Morton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scott Regional Hospital opened in June 1993, proving quality health care to the people of Morton, Mississippi and the surrounding area.
- Inpatient rounding required.
- Quality of Life.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- A 24-hour emergency department is staffed with qualified emergency room physicians and nurse practitioners.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Acls, Atls and Pals.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Possess a current, unrestricted.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Emergency Department features.
- Quality people.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Independent Contractor status.
- However, because of its proximity to urban life, its citizens have the unique opportunity of experiencing the best of both urban as well as small town life.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Physician Requirements.
- Physician Benefits.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- It has the advantages of all small cities in America: low crime rate, cohesive community relationships, support of the family unit.
- Located directly off of I-20, Morton is conveniently situated near Jackson, Mississippi, the state's capital.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Morton, Mississippi is a small city.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality care.
- We are seeking Emergency Department Physicians for opportunites in our Morton, MS location.
- Short Drive from Jackson, Mississippi.
- 7,000 annual ED volume.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- The facility is a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital and is part of the Rush Health System located in Meridian, Mississippi.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Envision Physician Services