Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · June 24, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Morton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician Benefits.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Emergency Department features.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Acls, Atls and Pals.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- It has the advantages of all small cities in America: low crime rate, cohesive community relationships, support of the family unit.
- 7,000 annual ED volume.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Physician Requirements.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Inpatient rounding required.
- Short Drive from Jackson, Mississippi.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Morton, Mississippi is a small city.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Quality people.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Quality of Life.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Quality care.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- We are seeking Emergency Department Physicians for opportunites in our Morton, MS location.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- The facility is a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital and is part of the Rush Health System located in Meridian, Mississippi.
- A 24-hour emergency department is staffed with qualified emergency room physicians and nurse practitioners.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Located directly off of I-20, Morton is conveniently situated near Jackson, Mississippi, the state's capital.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Possess a current, unrestricted.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Scott Regional Hospital opened in June 1993, proving quality health care to the people of Morton, Mississippi and the surrounding area.
- However, because of its proximity to urban life, its citizens have the unique opportunity of experiencing the best of both urban as well as small town life.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services