Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lawrenceburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our team in the emergency department at Southern Tennessee Regional Health System in Lawrenceburg, Tennessee.
- Strhs - Lawrenceburg is a 99-bed acute care facility, fully accredited by The Joint Commission and the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- This expansion doubled the size of our Emergency Department, separated our Emergency and Outpatient Waiting Areas as well as added two more rooms to our Outpatient Department.
- Additionally, a 10- bed Physical Rehabilitation Unit provides Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy.
- Columbia State Community College and the Tennessee Technology Center have facilities in Lawrence County.
- The hospital opened a Physical Rehabilitation Unit in 1997 and a Women's Health Center in 1999.
- The hospital has served Lawrence County and the surrounding counties since 1974 and features an Outpatient Surgery Unit, a state-of-the-art 24-hour physician-staffed emergency department and an Intensive Care Unit.
- Lawrenceburg is located just 80 miles south of Nashville, a city that provides a host of entertainment and cultural activities, including the NFL's Tennessee Titans, the NHL's Nashville Predators, the Grand Ole Opry, the Tennessee Performing Arts Center and unparalleled shopping and dining.
- Diagnostic imaging services include in-house MRI, Nuclear Medicine, 64-slice CT Scanner, Radiography, Digital Mammography and Ultrasound.
- In 2009, a $5 million expansion and renovation of the Emergency and Outpatient Departments was completed.
- Lawrence County has eight elementary schools, one middle school and three high schools as well as many private education opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago