Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lawrenceburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Columbia State Community College and the Tennessee Technology Center have facilities in Lawrence County.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our team in the emergency department at Southern Tennessee Regional Health System in Lawrenceburg, Tennessee.
- Lawrence County has eight elementary schools, one middle school and three high schools as well as many private education opportunities.
- This expansion doubled the size of our Emergency Department, separated our Emergency and Outpatient Waiting Areas as well as added two more rooms to our Outpatient Department.
- Diagnostic imaging services include in-house MRI, Nuclear Medicine, 64-slice CT Scanner, Radiography, Digital Mammography and Ultrasound.
- Additionally, a 10- bed Physical Rehabilitation Unit provides Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy.
- The hospital has served Lawrence County and the surrounding counties since 1974 and features an Outpatient Surgery Unit, a state-of-the-art 24-hour physician-staffed emergency department and an Intensive Care Unit.
- The hospital opened a Physical Rehabilitation Unit in 1997 and a Women's Health Center in 1999.
- Lawrenceburg is located just 80 miles south of Nashville, a city that provides a host of entertainment and cultural activities, including the NFL's Tennessee Titans, the NHL's Nashville Predators, the Grand Ole Opry, the Tennessee Performing Arts Center and unparalleled shopping and dining.
- In 2009, a $5 million expansion and renovation of the Emergency and Outpatient Departments was completed.
- Strhs - Lawrenceburg is a 99-bed acute care facility, fully accredited by The Joint Commission and the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 29.