Emergency Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Emergency Medicine Special Ops Team) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must.
- We will fly you to work.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time Physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared and EM residency trained.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected EDs, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago